Visiting Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary is not just about seeing lions, tigers, leopards, wild dogs etc but it is also an informative experience. Our experienced and trained guides will take you on an informative tour of the sanctuary and introduce you to all of our feline and other wildlife “family” members.
- You walk with a tour guide
- At this stage we only have Afrikaans, English and Xhosa tours available (more languages to come in the future we hope)
- The tour guide stops at every enclosure to tell you about the animal that lives there
- The basic details like – Type and Name
- The scientific details like – What they eat, how they breed, how they hunt
- Personal details like – the personal history of the animal, how he got to live at Jukani, etc
- Our tour guides are open to all questions
- The tour guide gives enough time at every enclosure for everyone to take a photo
Our Sanctuaries = Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary
1 Sanctuary = R150 Adult / R75 Child
2 Sanctuaries = R240 Adult / R120 Child
3 Sanctuaries = R315 Adult / R158 Child
Child rate is for children aged between 3 and 12.
Pricing Starts from ~ R150.00 per person